Wednesday 5 September 2007

Sharing Your Life Message

Day Thirty-seven
Thinking about My Purpose


Points to Ponder: God wants to say something to the world through me.

Verse to Remember: "Be ready at all times to answer anyone who asks you to explain the hope you have in you, but do it with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15b-16 (TEV)

Question to Consider: As I reflect on my personal story, who does God want me to share it with?

__________________________________________________________

Your Life Message has four parts to it:
  • Your testimony: the story of how you began a relationship with Jesus

  • Your life lessons: the most important lessons God has taught you

  • Your godly passions: the issues God shaped you to care about most

  • The Good News: the message of salvation

No comments: