Tuesday 4 September 2007

Made for a Mission

Day Thirty-six
Thinking about My Purpose


Points to Ponder: I was made for a mission.

Verse to Remember: "Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." Matthew 28:19-20 (NIV)

Question to Consider: What fears have kept me from fulfilling the mission God made me to accomplish? What keeps me from telling others the Good News?

__________________________________________________________

The Importance of Your Mission
  • Your mission is a continuation of Jesus' mission on earth.

  • Your mission is a wonderful privilege.

  • Your mission has eternal significance.

  • God's timetable for history's conclusion is connected to the completion of our commission.

1 comment:

signed...bkm said...

Besides telling let us show by our actions that we walk with the Lord. As we grow in faith - he grows within us for all to see -