Sunday 24 August 2008

Spiritual Dryness

Psalm 1:1-3 (NLT)
Oh, the joys of those who do not follow the advice of the wicked, or stand around with sinners, or join in with mockers. ... They are like trees planted along the riverbank, bearing fruit each season. Their leaves never wither, and they prosper in all they do.
__________________________________________________________

>> Where do you go to receive spiritual nourishment from God?

There 4 places that I will go to receive spiritual nourishment from God.
  1. Church
    This is main place to receive God's nourishment as the messages preached always brings fresh perspective to a lot of things happening in my life.

  2. Cell Group
    I love to fellowship with my cell group members. We are all very close to one another and I feel very free to share all my thoughts and troubles with them. In turn they render biblical advice and it really gives me the spiritual nourishment that I needed mid-week.

  3. Ministry
    Fellowshipping with my siblings-in-Christ who shares the same passion in serving God always brings me fresh anointing every week. We work together in one heart through the Holy Spirit and I really think it encourages me a whole lot.

  4. Siblings-in-Christ
    On and off whenever I needed some clarifications or am troubled, I truly thank God for the siblings that He had placed in my life. I no longer feel alone and sound advice is always around.

No comments: