Tuesday 26 August 2008

The King's Colors

(View Daily Bread)
John 13:31-35 (NIV)
31 When he was gone, Jesus said, "Now is the Son of Man glorified and God is glorified in him. 32 If God is glorified in him, God will glorify the Son in himself, and will glorify him at once.

33 "My children, I will be with you only a little longer. You will look for me, and just as I told the Jews, so I tell you now: Where I am going, you cannot come.

34 "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."
__________________________________________________________


Father first off I really want to thank You for the opportunity You have provided today that I was able to hang out with my brother. Though he is not a believer yet, I was able to use this opportunity that You have prearranged in Your good time for me to share about Your Truth to him.

The next thing that I want to give thanks for is for my sister Clara. Praise be unto Your Name Lord, for through prayers and petition, You have answered her deepest desire. You had even extended protection for her against the evil one. Thank You Lord, for you have held her together through this rough period.

Finally I want to give thanks for my siblings-in-Christ, namely Clara, Harry and Cherlene. With them, I am able to share my thoughts and feelings about Your Word on a daily basis. Through daily fellowship with them, I am really drawing closer and closer to You. I hope to be able to bring this to an even larger circle of siblings Lord, so that the world may see Your love working in every one of us.

Finally I pray for a better management of my time Lord. Help me to keep a close watch on my friends so that I know when to reach out to them. Instill in me the alertness to act when there's a chance Lord. Let me not stay comfortable with where I am. Wherever You call Father, I want to be able to answer. Thank You for always leading me in faith. Amen.

No comments: