Monday 25 August 2008

Foundation Of The Heart

(View Daily Bread)
Psalm 131 (NIV)
A song of ascents. Of David.

1 My heart is not proud, O LORD,
my eyes are not haughty;
I do not concern myself with great matters
or things too wonderful for me.
2 But I have stilled and quieted my soul;
like a weaned child with its mother,
like a weaned child is my soul within me.

3 O Israel, put your hope in the LORD
both now and forevermore.
__________________________________________________________

Hallelujah and let all praises be unto You Father. Indeed You have the greatest plans and the most perfect of timings for Your seeds to germinate.

Today's message not only speaks to me alone Lord, but to my dear sister Clara as well. She had been very troubled lately over relationship issues and I fear that her faith may be shaken. This precious message that You had prepared today Lord, must have been intended to prepare her heart for what’s to come tomorrow, and I believe it wholeheartedly.

This message also speaks to me on a personal level as well. I thank You Lord for always knocking on my door, so that I may always be reminded that You want to sup with me. It's only because of this truth Lord, that I can never be too far away from You.

I yearn for a deeper relationship with You Lord, a wider perspective of things around me, and to be a cleaner vessel so that You may work through me. Lay in me a solid foundation that will not waver against any adverse situation Lord.

Calm me down and quieted my soul Lord, for all I want to do is to place all my faith and trust in You for Your perfect timing according to Your perfect will. Amen.

No comments: