Tuesday 31 July 2007

Get Up!

(View Daily Bread)
Psalm 54 (NIV)
For the director of music. With stringed instruments. A maskil of David. When the Ziphites had gone to Saul and said, "Is not David hiding among us?"

1 Save me, O God, by your name;
vindicate me by your might.
2 Hear my prayer, O God;
listen to the words of my mouth.

3 Strangers are attacking me;
ruthless men seek my life -
men without regard for God.
Selah

4 Surely God is my help;
the Lord is the one who sustains me.

5 Let evil recoil on those who slander me;
in your faithfulness destroy them.

6 I will sacrifice a freewill offering to you;
I will praise your name, O Lord,
for it is good.
7 For he has delivered me from all my troubles,
and my eyes have looked in triumph on my foes.
__________________________________________________________

Father these couple of days had been very tiring. The dateline of my friend's project is nigh, and there's still so much to be done. I want to finish it on time for I wanted to be a friend who helps others when they come to me, regardless of anything.

In my mind, all I have is to bring glory to You Father.

Now at such a critical period of the project, see me through Lord. I know You will take away all my worries and my cares tonight, and in return give me a good rest. I even know that when I wake up tomorrow, You will renew my heart with fresh strength to move on. How can I fail Lord? In Your time, everything is possible.

Lord I trust You to bring me deliverance at the end of the day.

No comments: