Sunday 22 July 2007

How Could I Live Without You

Verse
How could I live without You
How would I survive
Without Your love
Without Your touch
You're the One that heals me
Cleanses my heart
And sets me free

Bridge
Now I come right before You
With my hands lifted up
And my heart humbly bowed
At Your work on the Cross
As You hung there and died
You were paying the price
For my life
For my life

Chorus
For Your love
is higher than the heavens
Deeper than the sea
All I want is You in my life

No one else
can satisfy my soul
Can make me feel this way
Only You Lord
Only You

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi is there anyway I could download this song,'How Could I Live For You?' if you have any link to its download do reply this comment. Thanks a bunch. Btw, I'm from Malaysia.

Lionel Low said...

Sorry I have no idea too. Thanks for dropping by though. :)

Anonymous said...

yalo......
i need it also.....
so nice the song....