Wednesday 18 July 2007

"That Ain't It!"

(View Daily Bread)
Isaiah 55:6-9 (NIV)
6 Seek the Lord while he may be found;
call on him while he is near.
7 Let the wicked forsake his way
and the evil man his thoughts.
Let him turn to the Lord, and he will have mercy on him,
and to our God, for he will freely pardon.
8 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways," declares the Lord.
9 "As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts."
__________________________________________________________

Father however unwilling my heart may be at times, I surrender it to Your will. Help me to see things in Your view, so that through Your plans, my purpose on earth is fulfilled. I have a friend who turned to me for help. Though I have other plans on how to spend my time, Father I pray that You will guide my heart and let me learn something valuable through this experience, for You know better Lord.

Lord I know that if I do according to Your will, You will be pleased. I live to please you Father.

No comments: