Sunday 8 July 2007

What Drives Your Life?

Day Three
Thinking about My Purpose


Points to Ponder: Living on purpose is the path to peace.

Verse to Remember: "You, Lord, give perfect peace to those who keep their purpose firm and put their trust in you." Isaiah 26:3 (TEV)

Question to Consider: What would my family and friends say is the driving force of my life? What do I want it to be?

__________________________________________________________

This is easy. The driving force of my life that most people will say will be, that I'm very goal-oriented, in constant seek of knowledge regarding programming and the latest technology. To speak the truth, I want people to think of me this way, not until a week ago.

Now that I've finally tuned my life back to God, I really want other people to see that the driving force of my life is my creator and saviour, my God.

He provides me with everything that I ever possibly wanted. Be it friends, family, care, support, job, opportunities, talents, finance, you name it. He guides my life in a wonderful direction that I could not see till a decision to convict myself to have daily communion in my life.

I want all the people around me to know, that God is the main purpose why I'm living the way I live, doing the things I do, talking the way I talk, acting the way I act, caring the way I care, sharing the way I share, believing the way I believe, loving the way I love.

No comments: