Saturday 7 July 2007

You Are Not an Accident

Day Two
Thinking about My Purpose


Points to Ponder: I am not an accident.

Verse to Remember: "I am your Creator. You were in my care even before you were born." Isaiah 44:2 (CEV)

Question to Consider: I know that God uniquely created me. What areas of my personality, background, and physical appearance am I struggling to accept?

__________________________________________________________

Personality
Procrastination to get out of my comfort zone have to be the greatest struggle I have. I find that I'm always trying to "play safe", and not willing to get out there to do things. For the longest time, I've procrastinated to get involved in a ministry. Up till now, I still haven't "found" one.

Another struggle will be self righteousness, to the point of shutting off if people try to convince me otherwise. I'm trying my best to tame my tongue, listen and think before I blurt.

Background
I'm not exactly struggling at the fact that the rest of my family are staunch Buddhists, for I believe that God have planted and made me grow for a reason, to bring my family members to Him. Now I just need to start sharing the good news of Jesus Christ to them.

Physical Appearance
Nothing that really bothers me except that I constantly feel my bum has enough space for advertisements. :D No struggles though, I'm very thankful that God has bless me with a healthy body that I'm able to carry out daily tasks.

No comments: