Sunday 24 June 2007

A Time To Remember

(View Daily Bread)
1 Corinthians 11:23-26 (NIV)
23 For I received from the Lord what I also passed on to you: The Lord Jesus, on the night he was betrayed, took bread, 24 and when he had given thanks, he broke it and said, "This is my body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of me." 25 In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me." 26 For whenever you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord's death until he comes.
__________________________________________________________

Your love for us is unmeasurable by any means Lord. I'm always flooded with gratitude as I remember the cruel scenes when You were being beaten and lashed for our sins. Nothing can ever measure the pain of having to bear the weight of all the sins of this world combined upon your shoulders Lord Jesus.

You have given me a new life Father. I'm reborn and renewed. Allow me to harness strength and courage from Your sacrifice O Lord, and never let me give up my walk with You.

No comments: