Monday 11 June 2007

A Little Concern

(View Daily Bread)
Psalm 91:9-16 (NIV)
9 If you make the Most High your dwelling -
even the Lord, who is my refuge -
10 then no harm will befall you,
no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.

13 You will tread upon the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.

14 "Because he loves me," says the Lord, "I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call upon me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him
and show him my salvation."
__________________________________________________________

As I walk with You daily Father, I know that I have no needs to worry about the future. I may plan, but if it’s not Your will, things will still not get done. I entrust my life in Your hands, and that You'll never forsake me. You will definitely guide my path.

Lord, I must confess that I will still stumble sometimes, and worry for what may come in my way. In these situations Lord, help me know You are near. Let me not worry and find rest in You. I shall have no fear or worry with You in my heart.

Thank You Father Lord for Your great promises, and I will hold on to them until I see You again.

No comments: