Monday 25 June 2007

Reach For...

(View Daily Bread)
Psalm 55:1-7,22 (NIV)
For the director of music. With stringed instruments. A maskil of David.

1 Listen to my prayer, O God,
do not ignore my plea;
2 hear me and answer me.
My thoughts trouble me and I am distraught
3 at the voice of the enemy,
at the stares of the wicked;
for they bring down suffering upon me
and revile me in their anger.

4 My heart is in anguish within me;
the terrors of death assail me.
5 Fear and trembling have beset me;
horror has overwhelmed me.
6 I said, "Oh, that I had the wings of a dove!
I would fly away and be at rest -
7 I would flee far away
and stay in the desert;
Selah

...

22 Cast your cares on the Lord
and he will sustain you;
he will never let the righteous fall.
__________________________________________________________

Father thank You for letting me know that I can cast all my cares onto you. I'm burdened at the moment with stresses from work, and I'm hyper palpitating again. It's been long since the last time, but it came back. Take my worries away Father, for no one else is capable other than You.

Your love is so amazing Lord. You created me so that I may learn to lean on You, cast all my worries on You, so that in turn You will give me blessings, and lead me to find happiness. Just thoughts of these brings me joy and relief.

Father, I acknowledging that no problem that I cast to You is too big that You can't handle. That You are the Infinite One and nothing that I put upon You is able to damage You. I know too that the more that I cast my worries upon You, the stronger our relationship will become, not weaker unlike relationships here we have on earth.

Thank You for your wonderful promises Lord. Under Your wings I find my refuge. In Your courts I find my rest. Thank You Lord for loving me the way You do.

No comments: