Sunday 25 November 2007

I'm So In Love With You

Chorus
Lord Jesus
Do You know
How much I love You
Let me tell You now
How I adore You

You're the brightest morning star
The lily of the valley
The sweetest rose of Sharon
And I am so in love with You
Yes Lord Jesus
I'm so in love with You
Yes Lord Jesus
I'm so in love with You

Verse
You say
Suffer the children
To come unto Me
Fear not O little flock
For these belong to Me
Yet You dwell in the highest
The highest of heavens
The stars the foot of Your throne
Still You call us Your own
Is it then any wonder I love You so

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Can you please give me the name of the albums where i can find this song, and the name of the singers and the author, please?

Anonymous said...

Can someone please give me the name of the artist that sings this song,I love this song please help

Anonymous said...

Janine Price is the artist :-)

Anonymous said...

Omg! thank you so much for giving us the artist name.i have been looking for this artist for so many years.God bless you my friend and thank you.

Anonymous said...

It turns out that Janine Price initially did it with teh Praise Africa team
Album: Praise Africa - One Voice One Spirit

She redid it on her own but I prefer the version on the praise Africa album- however I have not managed to get a copy of it.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! I have been trying to look for it on iTunes, looks like it's not there. But I will try to get it. Thanks again!