Wednesday 7 March 2007

3-D Under The Sea

(View Daily Bread)
Job 41:1-11 (NIV)
1 "Can you pull in the leviathan with a fish hook
or tie down his tongue with a rope?
2 Can you put a cord through his nose
or pierce his jaw with a hook?
3 Will he keep begging you for mercy?
Will he speak to you with gentle words?
4 Will he make an agreement with you
for you to take him as your slave for life?
5 Can you make a pet of him like a bird
or put him on a leash for your girls?
6 Will traders barter for him?
Will they divide him up among the merchants?
7 Can you fill his hide with harpoons
or his head with fishing spears?
8 If you lay a hand on him,
you will remember the struggle and never do it again!
9 Any hope of subduing him is false;
the mere sight of him is overpowering.
10 No one is fierce enough to rouse him.
Who then is able to stand against me?
11 Who has a claim against me that I must pay?
Everything under heaven belongs to me.
__________________________________________________________

The only thought after reading this Word is that my God is ever-powerful. He has everything in the whole universe under His control alone. Nothing is ever able to displace His position.

Without Him, there'll never be a me. I'll always remember this following verse.
John 1:3 (NIV)
Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

No comments: